Have you ever wanted to have a candy bar for breakfast? Well now you can with this recipe for Almond Joy Smoothies! This drink has all the chocolate, almond, and coconut flavors you love, combined in a healthy smoothie. Enjoy this Almond Joy Smoothie for breakfast, dessert, or a quick snack!
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
- 4 cups Coloma Frozen Foods Frozen Cauliflower
- 4 Tablespoons almond extract
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until desired thickness.
- Top with whipped cream, coconut flakes, and almond slices if desired.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.