This recipe for Almost Michigan Fruit Mix Smoothies is perfect for cooling off on a hot, summer day. Indulge in a yummy fruity drink that won’t leave you feeling guilty.
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups Coloma Frozen Food Almost Michigan Fruit Mix
- 2 Tablespoons orange peel
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Mix all ingredients together in blender until smooth.
- Top with honey and whipped cream if desired.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.
- Mix up your frozen fruit variety. Visit Dewig Meats in Haubstadt, IN and see the extensive line of Coloma Frozen Foods frozen fruit.