This delicious Bacon-Wrapped Pork Catfish Tenderloin is seasoned and wrapped in bacon. This recipe is sure to become a family favorite and is packed full of flavor!
This recipe uses a bacon weave around the outside of the pork tenderloin. To see how to make a Bacon Weave, click here.
Thanks to Dewig Meats Catering Department for this recipe!
- 18 pieces Dewig Meats Hickory Smoked Bacon (9 per tenderloin)
- 3 Tablespoons blackened seasoning
- 2 pieces pork tenderloins (These are referred to as "pork catfish tenders" at Dewig Meats. The true name of this meat is pork tenderloin.)
- Rub blackened seasoning on tenderloins.
- Weave bacon on a flat surface.
- Place tenderloin onto woven bacon.
- Roll bacon weave around tenderloin and secure in place with toothpicks.
- Place into a 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (for a smoker use indirect heat) for 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145-150 degrees.
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.