Baked Chicken Alfredo is an easy, cheesy meal for those nights when you just want comfort food. This recipe makes enough to have leftovers for the week, although it tastes so good you’ll want to eat it all!
If you liked this recipe, try our Chicken Alfredo with Fettuccine.
Thanks to Dewig Meats Catering Department for this recipe.
- 8 chicken pieces (trimmed)
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 2 cups half and half
- 3 cups milk
- 1 Tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 2-16 ounce boxes of Fettuccine noodles
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Season chicken pieces with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake chicken for 2 1/2 hours at 200 degrees F.
- Melt the butter for the alfredo on the stove.
- When butter is halfway melted down, add the flour and garlic and mix.
- Mixture should start to bubble a lot.
- Add half and half slowly while continuing to mix.
- Add milk slowly while continuing to mix.
- Add 4 cups of Parmesan and whip a lot.
- As a finishing touch, add the parsley flakes.
- Cook fettuccine noodles according to directions on the box.
- Drain cooked noodles.
- Put cooked noodles in the pan and then add alfredo sauce and mix around. Add chicken on top of the noodles. Add left over Parmesan to garnish.