This recipe for Banana Pineapple Smoothies will have you feeling like you’re on your way to the tropics, regardless of the weather outside. This smoothie is so easy and yet so delicious! It’s ready in just 5 minutes and is a great pick-me-up treat or quick breakfast.
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 1 cup Vitamin D milk
- 2 cups Coloma Frozen Foods Pineapples, frozen
- ¼ banana
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ orange (squeezed)
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in blender until smooth.
- Any type of milk or yogurt can be used.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.
- Mix up your frozen fruit variety. Visit Dewig Meats in Haubstadt, Indiana and see the extensive line of Coloma Frozen Foods frozen fruit.