If you are looking for something tasty and different for dinner, pick up one of Dewig Meats BBQ Pork Butts! They are pre-cooked and easy to reheat. They are so tender, it can be served sliced or shredded and the options are endless! Top it with some of Dewig’s Old Fashion BBQ Sauce for an even bigger punch of BBQ flavor.
Special thanks to Marybeth Feutz, My Fearless Kitchen, for help with this recipe.
- 1 Dewig Meats BBQ Pork Butt
- Dewig's Old Fashion BBQ Sauce
- Remove plastic wrap and string from BBQ Pork Butt
- Wrap meat in aluminum foil and place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160 degrees (approximately 1 hour).
- Remove pork from oven and let rest in aluminum foil, for 5-10 minutes before carving.
- BBQ Pork Butt can be sliced or shredded.
- Top with Dewig's Old Fashion BBQ Sauce, or even mix BBQ sauce in with shredded butt for added flavor.