This recipe for Beefy Taco Bake has the great taste of beef tacos, without the hassle of making individual tacos. This dish is great to take to a party or get-together. It’s easy to make and is oh so tasty!
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 2 pounds Dewig Meats Ground Beef (can use regular or extra lean)
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- 1-16 ounce jar salsa
- 1-15 ounce can black beans
- 1 cup Coloma Frozen Foods White Super Sweet Corn
- 1 can (smallest) chopped green chilies
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef over medium heat. (Season with salt, pepper, and garlic if desired.)
- Drain ground beef.
- Stir in taco seasoning, salsa, beans, corn, and green chilies.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into a baking dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips or spoon into warm soft tortilla shells.
- You may garnish with your favorite taco ingredients such as lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, sour cream, taco sauce, etc.