If you aren’t ready to let go of those warm summer days by the pool, then this recipe for Berry Colada Smoothies is perfect for you! It’s full of fruity, tropical flavors that’s perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a quick snack.
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Coloma Frozen Foods Berry Patch Mix
- 1 cup Coloma Frozen Foods Pineapple
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons imitation coconut
- 1 Tablespoon orange peel
- 1 Tablespoon almond flavor
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until desired thickness.
- Top with coconut.
- Any type of milk or yogurt can be used.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.
- Mix up your frozen fruit variety. Visit Dewig Meats in Haubstadt, Indiana and see the extensive line of Coloma Frozen Foods frozen fruit.