This recipe for Berry Mix Smoothie is as good for your body as it is for your taste buds. Try it for a light breakfast or a quick snack. This smoothie takes only 5 minutes to make, so you can enjoy a guilt-free treat and be out the door!
Thanks to Darla Kiesel for the original version of this recipe.
- 2 cups Coloma Frozen Foods Berry Patch Mix, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in blender until smooth.
- Any type of milk or yogurt can be used.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in a Ziploc bag or Tupperware container. Smoothies will stay good in the freezer up to 1 month.
- Mix up your frozen fruit variety. Visit Dewig Meats in Haubstadt, Indiana and see the extensive line of Coloma Frozen Foods frozen fruit.