Holidays can be tough, but cooking for them doesn’t have to be! Let Dewig Meats do the heavy lifting, and choose one of our Dewig Meats Bone-In Smoked Turkeys for your next big holiday meal. They are pre-cooked, so all you need to do is warm it up and serve it. No one will know you didn’t spend all day slaving over the oven!
Special thanks to Marybeth Feutz, My Fearless Kitchen, for help with this recipe.
- 16 pound Bone-In Smoked Turkey
- Remove turkey from plastic wrapping.
- Tightly wrap turkey in aluminum foil and place in a roasting pan.
- Place a meat thermometer in the center of the thickest part of the breast.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 160 degrees (approximately 3 hours).
- Remove turkey from oven and let rest in aluminum foil, for 5-10 minutes before carving.
- Carefully unwrap turkey, carve, and serve.