Kick your meatloaf up a notch with our recipe for Brown Sugar Meatloaf. The brown sugar glaze helps keep the meatloaf moist and adds a sweet flavor to every bite. It’s comfort food with a twist. Simple, easy, and sweet!
- ⅛ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons Dewig Meats Old Fashioned BBQ Sauce
- 2½ pounds Dewig Meats Pan Sausage
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Coloma Foods Frozen Diced Onions
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup finely crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 6 Tablespoons Dewig Meats Old Fashioned BBQ Sauce
- ½ Tablespoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a pan or casserole dish.
- Place the ketchup and the BBQ sauce on the bottom of the pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of the ketchup.
- In a large mixing bowl add meatloaf ingredients and then shape and press into the pan.
- Adding topping ingredients.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
- Drain juice/grease prior to serving.
- Dewig Meats Ground Beef may be used in place of Dewig Meats Pan Sausage if desired.