These Buffalo Chicken Dip Bites are spicy, cheesy and totally addicting! They are the perfect appetizers for any get-together or game day party! They’re quick and easy to make and are done in less than 30 minutes.
Thanks to Karen Dewig for this recipe!
- 1.5 pounds Dewig Meats Buffalo Chicken Dip
- shredded cheddar cheese
- won ton wrappers
- non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove lid from buffalo chicken dip.
- Place dip in microwave, frozen, and heat for approximately 3 minutes.
- Stir and microwave for approximately 2 more minutes.
- Chop the large pieces of chicken into smaller pieces.
- Spray mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Place the won ton wraps into mini muffin pans.
- Press wrap down to form a small bowl leaving the edges of the wrap out.
- Place a spoon full of dip into each won ton wrap. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Push edges of the wrap in toward the dip.
- Place in oven and bake for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and serve.