For a quick and hearty dinner, try this recipe for Chicken Alfredo with Fettuccine. This classic Italian dish is quick and easy to make, and is something the whole family will love!
Try serving Garlic Asparagus on the side for a delicious meal that’s ready in a snap.
Thanks to Jenny Spindler for the original version of this recipe.
- 6-8 Miller's Poultry Chicken Breasts
- olive oil
- Ed's Old World Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 quart whipping cream
- 1 - 8 ounce container Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 16 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Cut up Miller's Poultry Chicken Breasts and heavily season with Ed's Old World Seasoning.
- Place 2 Tablespoons of olive oil in the bottom of the pan and pan fry chicken breast pieces.
- In a separate large skillet with tall sides, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add whipping cream to pan and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to medium or low so that the cream mixture continues to boil gently. You are reducing the cream mixture to about half the original volume. It will become the consistency of thin gravy. This reduction process should take about 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the mixture has been reduced, stir in the cheese and nutmeg.
- If the mixture is too thick, you may add milk or half-and-half.
- Serve over fettuccine.
- This is not a milky alfredo. It is more of a light sauce as opposed to floating in white alfredo sauce.