This recipe for Chicken Fajitas is quick, easy, and healthy. It’s perfect for those nights that you need a quick meal the whole family will love. This recipe is done in just 30 minutes and is packed full of flavor!
Thanks to Karen Dewig for this recipe!
- 8 chicken breast
- Italian dressing
- 1 bag Coloma Frozen Foods Fajita Vegetable Mix
- fajita seasoning
- butter or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bag Mexican blend shredded cheese
- soft taco shells and/or tortilla chips
- Thaw and trim chicken.
- Marinate with Italian dressing and seasoning with fajita seasoning.
- Grill chicken; make sure not to overcook the chicken.
- After grilling, cube the chicken.
- Saute the bag of fajita vegetable mix using butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- Season with fajita seasoning.
- Drain excess water from vegetables.
- Add chicken and saute for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve in soft taco shells or over tortilla chips with shredded cheese and other desired toppings.