Prepared to be wowed by this Chocolate Covered Cherries Smoothie. This recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and tart and is oh so decadent. This recipe is great for breakfast, dessert, or when you just need a quick pick-me-up!
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 cups Coloma Frozen Foods Dark Sweet Cherries
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 spoonful whipped cream
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until desired thickness.
- Pour half of the smoothie in cup. Add a layer of whipped cream and then pour in the rest of the smoothie.
- Top with whipped cream and cherry if desired.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.
- Mix up your frozen fruit variety. Visit Dewig Meats in Haubstadt, Indiana and see the extensive line of Coloma Frozen Foods frozen fruit.