This recipe for Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothies is rich, decadent, and tastes just like a chocolate covered strawberry! This recipe tastes like dessert but can be enjoyed as breakfast or a quick snack. Who doesn’t want dessert for breakfast?
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 2½ cups almond milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 3 cups Coloma Frozen Foods Sliced Strawberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until desired thickness.
- Top with whipped cream and strawberry slices if desired.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.
- Mix up your frozen fruit variety. Visit Dewig Meats in Haubstadt, Indiana and see the extensive line of Coloma Frozen Foods frozen fruit.