Dinner really doesn’t get any easier than this! These Country Fried Beef Steak Fritters are so easy, you can practically make them in your sleep! Simply use Dewig Meats Beef Fritters – they come pre-packaged with 12 fritters in each package so you’ll have plenty for dinner tonight and leftovers tomorrow. They are already breaded, so all you have to do is make the gravy. (And we have that, too!)
These Country Fried Beef Steak Fritters are delicious with this Classic Macaroni & Cheese from My Fearless Kitchen.
Thanks to Advanced Food Products for help with this recipe.
- 1 package Dewig Meats Beef Steak Fritters (in the frozen section)
- 2 packages Brown Gravy Mix
- Vegalene Buttery Delite cooking spray
- The night before, thaw the beef steak fritters in the refrigerator.
- Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven in case of drips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spray the aluminum foil with Vegalene cooking spray.
- Place fritters on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove fritters from oven, flip over, and cook for another 30 minutes.
- The Beef Fritters are packaged with approximately 12 pieces in each package. They can be found in the freezer section of Dewig Meats.
- These Beef Fritters are breaded but raw. They must be cooked to 160 degrees (minimum internal temperature).
- These Country Fried Beef Steak Fritters are best served with brown gravy.
- The gravy takes approximately 5 minutes to prepare (follow directions on package). Make the gravy during the last 5-10 minutes of fritter cooking.