Garlic Asparagus is quick, easy, and healthy. What more could you want in a side dish? This recipe is ready in only 20 minutes and is full of cheesy-garlicky flavor.
Thanks to Dewig Meats Catering Department for this recipe.
- 1/2 pound Coloma Frozen Foods Asparagus Cuts & Tips, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Ed's Olde World seasoning
- pinch of cilantro
- pinch of minced onions
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup shredded/grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Put ingredients in a skillet over medium heat and cook until desired tenderness is reached.