If you need a large ham, our award-winning Dewig Meats Bone-In Smoked Ham is for you! It’s so easy to make – heat it up as is, or add a glaze of Simply Supreme Honey Mustard for a wonderful flavor you can enjoy any time of the year. Bone-In Hams weigh about 22 pounds and will feed 25 people with plenty of leftovers.
Special thanks to Marybeth Feutz, My Fearless Kitchen, for help with this recipe.
If you need a smaller ham, try one of our other hams:
- Honey Mustard Half Boneless Gourmet Smoked Ham (feeds 7-10 people)
- Honey Mustard Boneless Gourmet Smoked Ham (feeds 15-20 people)
- Honey Mustard Semi-Boneless Smoked Ham (feeds 25 people).
- 20-24 pound Bone-In Smoked Ham
- 1-1/2 cup Simply Supreme Honey Mustard, divided
- Optional: additional Simply Supreme Honey Mustard
- Place ham in a roasting pan, lined with aluminum foil.
- Brush 1/2 cup of Simply Supreme Honey Mustard over the top of the ham.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove ham from oven and brush another 1/2 cup of Simply Supreme Honey Mustard over the top of the ham. Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the pan. Insert meat thermometer into the center of the ham, and lightly cover ham with aluminum foil. (Place toothpicks in the ham to hold the aluminum foil off the top of the ham, or it will stick.)
- Return ham to oven and bake for another 2 hours.
- Remove ham from oven and brush another 1/2 cup of Simply Supreme Honey Mustard over the top of the ham. Cover ham and return to oven.
- Continue baking ham at 350 degrees until ham reaches 160 degrees in the center (approximately 5-6 hours total cooking time).
- Remove ham from oven and let rest, loosely tented under aluminum foil, for 5-10 minutes before carving.
- The Dewig's REALLY like honey mustard. We suggest drizzling each slice with honey mustard while carving. At a minimum we figure one ham will need at least one whole bottle of honey mustard. At the Dewig households, we use two.