If you need a medium-sized ham, our award-winning Dewig Meats Semi-Boneless Smoked Ham is for you! It’s so easy to make – heat it up as is, or add a glaze of Simply Supreme Honey Mustard for a really special treat. Semi-Boneless Hams weigh about 18 pounds and will feed 25 people with plenty of leftovers.
Special thanks to Marybeth Feutz, My Fearless Kitchen, for help with this recipe.
If you need a smaller ham, try our Honey Mustard Half Boneless Gourmet Smoked Ham (feeds 7-10 people) or our Honey Mustard Boneless Gourmet Smoked Ham (feeds 15-20 people). For a larger ham, try our Honey Mustard Bone-In Smoked Ham (feeds 25 people).
- 16-18 pound Semi-Boneless Smoked Ham
- 2/3 cup Simply Supreme Honey Mustard, divided
- Optional: additional Simply Supreme Honey Mustard
- Place ham in a 9x13 baking pan, lined with aluminum foil.
- Brush 1/3 cup of Simply Supreme Honey Mustard over the top of the ham.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove ham from oven and brush another 1/3 cup of Simply Supreme Honey Mustard over the top of the ham. Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the pan. Insert meat thermometer into the center of the ham, and lightly cover ham with aluminum foil. (Place toothpicks in the ham to hold the aluminum foil off the top of the ham, or it will stick.)
- Return ham to oven, and continue baking at 350 degrees until ham reaches 160 degrees in the center. (approximately 5-6 hours total cooking time)
- Remove ham from oven and let rest, loosely tented under aluminum foil, for 5-10 minutes before carving.
- If desired, spread more Simply Supreme Honey Mustard over top of the ham before, during, or after carving.