Are you looking for a recipe for flaky, juicy fish that you don’t have to slave over? Well then look no further! This recipe for Mediterranean Swai Fish is ready in just 35 minutes, and every bite is full of flavor.
This is an original recipe submitted by Mallory Niehaus.
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tablespoon of basil
- 4 Tablespoon of chardonnay
- 2 Tablespoon of butter
- 5 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 swai fish fillet, fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix garlic powder, Parmesan, basil, chardonnay, and butter in a pan.
- Melt down mixture and let cool until mixture makes a paste.
- Rub 2 Tablespoons butter on to a baking dish.
- Lay swai on the baking dish and pour lemon juice on top.
- Let swai sit for 15 minutes to absorb lemon juice.
- Rub your garlic/basil mix on top of the fish. Make sure whole fish is covered in mixture.
- Place fish in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.