This No Bake Butterscotch Pie is decadent and delicious. The creamy pudding, fluffy Cool Whip, and crunchy pecans come together to make a dessert that’s out of this world! It’s quick and easy to make with just 6 ingredients. The hardest part is waiting for it to chill!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 boxes instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- chocolate syrup or butterscotch sundae syrup (for drizzling)
- Mix pudding mix with 2 cups of cold milk using an electric mixer.
- Use half of the pudding mix to coat the bottom of the pie crust.
- Fold half of the Cool Whip into the remaining half of the pudding mix still in the bowl.
- Top the rest of the pie with the Cool Whip and pudding mixture.
- Let pie chill for 3 hours and then cover pie with the remaining Cool Whip.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup or butterscotch sundae syrup on top.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top.