Nutella fans look no further. These Nutella-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Blondies are loaded with chocolaty-hazelnut goodness and are sure to be a hit. This recipe is a wonderful mix of creamy Nutella, gooey brownies, and decadent chocolate chips all layered together for a rich and creamy dessert!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-13 ounce jar Nutella
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray pan heavily with cooking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter for about 1 minute.
- Let butter cool for 1 minute, add brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add flour and salt.
- Stir just until combined.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, add Nutella and heat 10-15 seconds, just until softened.
- Spread Nutella onto batter in pan.
- Spoon remaining batter onto Nutella layer and spread evenly.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack 90 minutes before cutting.
- Nutella-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Blondies can be stored in an airtight containter for up to 1 week or stored in the freezer for 6 months.
- This dessert is rich! Letting the blondies cool in the refrigerator prior to cutting will make the dessert set up and make cutting easier.