If you’ve ever wanted cookies for breakfast, then this recipe for Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Smoothies is for you. It’s creamy, sweet, and tastes just like an oatmeal cookie.
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 cups uncooked oats
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 8 ice cubes
- 4 scoops whipped cream
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 frozen banana
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until desired thickness.
- Top with whipped cream and oats if desired.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.