Nothing says summer quite like a Peach Cobbler right out of the oven. You can make a Peach Cobbler any time, with Amish Wedding Old Fashioned Peach Slices from Dewig Meats! This easy recipe only has four ingredients, and you can get three of them right here in our store!
If you love fruit desserts, you’ll also love this Dutch Apple Pie!
Thanks to the Calhoun Blend Mill for the original version of this recipe.
- 1 Jar Amish Wedding Old Fashioned Peach Slices
- 1 Box Calhoun Bend Mill Peach Cobbler Mix
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt butter in an 8" or 9" baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Peach Cobbler Mix and milk. Stir thoroughly to remove any lumps.
- Pour the batter over the melted butter in the baking dish.
- Gently pour the jar of peaches (with the juice) on top of the batter. Try to evenly spread out the peaches and juice. DO NOT MIX. (The batter will rise above the peaches while baking to form a golden crust.)
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
- For a darker colored crust, bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Do not drain the peaches before using. Pour the entire jar of peaches, with the included juice, over the batter.
- It is tempting to mix the peaches with the batter, but don't do it! The batter will rise during cooking to form a beautiful crust.