Soak up the final days of summer with this recipe for Peach Pie Smoothies. Not only does this smoothie taste good, but it’s good for you too! Now you can have peach pie for breakfast, without feeling guilty.
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1½ cups vanilla yogurt
- 1½ cups Coloma Frozen Foods Peaches, frozen
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ Tablespoon almond imitation
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, and a peach slice if desired.
- Any type of milk or yogurt can be used.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tuppeware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer for up to 1 month.
- Mix up your frozen fruit variety. Visit Dewig Meats in Haubstadt, Indiana and see the extensive line of Coloma Frozen Foods frozen fruit.