This Pineapple Coconut Smoothie will transport you to a tropical island after just one sip! This smoothie is quick, healthy, and full of delicious tropical flavors! Enjoy this smoothie as breakfast, dessert, or a quick snack!
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups Coloma Frozen Foods Pineapple
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flavor
- 4 Tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until desired thickness.
- Top with whipped cream, orange peel, and coconut flakes.
- Any type of milk or yogurt can be used.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.
- Mix up your frozen fruit variety. Visit Dewig Meats in Haubstadt, Indiana and see the extensive line of Coloma Frozen Foods frozen fruit.