Everything tastes better with bacon, including brussel sprouts! This recipe for Sauteed Brussel Sprouts will please even the pickiest eater. This recipe is ready in only 15 minutes and is perfect for hearty side dish in a hurry.
Sauteed Brussel Sprouts pair nicely with our Mediterranean Swai Fish.
Thanks to Dewig Meats Catering Department for this recipe.
- 1 pound Coloma Frozen Foods Brussel Sprouts, thawed and cut into quarters.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 6 strips Dewig Meats Hickory Smoked Bacon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- In a large saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Add brussel sprouts.
- Reduce heat and cook until sprouts are fork tender (approximately 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook bacon for 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until bacon is crisp, stirring frequently.
- Spoon out brussel sprouts from chicken broth and add brussel sprouts to garlic & bacon skillet. Stir to coat.
- Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with Greek seasoning, stir to coat.
- Serve immediately.