Capture the flavors of summer with this Scalloped Pineapple recipe using ingredients from Dewig Meats! This recipe requires very little preparation for a flavorful desert that will be a hit with every meal!
You know you have a good recipe when it’s hand written on a scrap piece of paper, just like this one! We would love to give recognition to the author of this recipe, but at the current time we do not know who that is. Please let us know if you come across the originator.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 can pineapple (drained)
- 8 slices of bread (cubed)
- 1/4 cup of pecans
- cooking spray
- Beat together sugar, butter, eggs, and milk.
- Add in pineapple, bread, and pecans.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dsih.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- You can top this dish with Cool Whip.
- This dish may be served hot or cold.