This recipe for Slow Cooker Minute Steaks with Gravy is a quick and easy recipe that’s packed full of flavor! Tender minute steaks and savory gravy make this dinner one that your family will ask for over and over.
Trying serving over our Garlicky Ranch Mashed Potatoes.
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe!
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can French onion soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 pounds Dewig Meats minute steak
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons cold water
- In the bottom of a slow cooker combine cream of chicken soup, French onion soup, packet of au jus gravy mix, and 1/2 cup of water.
- Stir ingredients well.
- Put minute steaks in the slow cooker with the gravy mixture.
- Cover slow cooker and cook steak on low for 8 hours.
- After steaks are cooked, whisk together cornstarch and 3 Tablespoons cold water in a small bowl.
- Stir mixture in to slow cooker.
- Turn the slow cooker on high and cook for 30 minutes (until gravy is thickened).
- We recommend serving over Garlicky Ranch Mashed Potatoes.