This recipe for Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak is a classic comfort food that’s a breeze to make! This hearty dish is packed full of flavors that the whole family will love!
Trying serving over our Garlicky Ranch Mashed Potatoes.
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe!
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups Coloma Frozen Foods Diced Onions
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tablespoon beef broth base
- 1 ounce package of brown gravy mix (dry)
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley (dried will also work)
- 1 Tablespoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 Tablespoon Jim's #1 seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds Dewig Meats Lean Ground Beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Coloma Frozen Foods Diced Onions, frozen
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- 4 Tablespoons water
- Place mushrooms and onions in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Combine beef patty ingredients and form 6 patties.
- Brown those 6 patties in a pan on medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Layer beef patties on top of the mushrooms and onions.
- Combine all of the remaining stock ingredients and add into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 5 hours.
- After cooking remove patties and set them aside.
- Combine the water and corn starch together, then pour into the broth in the cooker and stir.
- Continue to cook for a few minutes until the broth has thickened. Once thickened, add beef back into the sauce to coat.
- We recommend serving over Garlicky Ranch Mashed Potatoes.