If you are looking for a new way to enjoy pork chops, you are going to love this Sticky Apple Glaze. This glaze is quick and easy to make, and tastes great with any kind of pork. Pour it over smoked chops, or bake pork chops in the oven in this glaze. You can’t go wrong!
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- Combine vinegar, sugar, cider or juice, mustard, soy sauce, and cayenne in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally, until mixture is thick and syrupy.
- This is an excellent glaze for bone-in smoked pork chops.
- This glaze would be great on any smoked pork item or any cooked fresh pork item.