This recipe for Strawberry Delight Bread is great for breakfast with a cup of coffee, or even for a tasty dessert. This super soft bread is full of sweet strawberry flavor. It tastes as delicious as it sounds!
Looking for other bread recipes? Try our Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer blend butter, sugar, and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time and then add vanilla.
- Take a second mixing bowl and mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to first mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Add half and half once both bowls are mixed together, only stirring the half and half to blend together.
- Fold in chopped strawberries and nuts. Dough will be thick.
- Add mixture to loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.