This recipe for Strawberry Smoothies is ready in a snap and tastes great! It’s easy to make, full of fruity flavors, and is good for you. What more could you want in a recipe?
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 1 cup Coloma Frozen Foods Strawberries, frozen
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in blender until smooth.
- Top with Cool Whip if desired.
- Any type of milk or yogurt can be used.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.
- Mix up your frozen fruit variety. Visit Dewig Meats in Haubstadt, IN and see the extensive line of Coloma Frozen Foods frozen fruit.