It can be Girl Scout cookie season all year long with this recipe for Thin Mint Smoothies. This smoothie is the perfect blend of chocolate and mint. What could be better than that?!
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 2 spoonfuls whipped cream
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until desired thickness.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.