Fried pork tenderloins are a Midwestern staple. This recipe for Fried Pork Tenderloins with Gravy is ready in a snap, so you can have a hearty meal on the table in under 30 minutes.
We recommend serving these with our Garlicky Ranch Mashed Potatoes.
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for the original version of this recipe.
- 4 Dewig Meats Pork Tenderloins, 1/4 pound each
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 packets brown gravy
- Place a large skillet on burner to get hot and add butter.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and stir.
- Mix flour, pepper, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Bread pork tenderloins in egg wash and then in seasoned flour.
- When butter is melted, start frying breaded tenderloins in skillet.
- While tenderloins are being fried, make brown gravy according to directions on packet.
- Remove tenderloins from pan and serve immediately.
- Drizzle gravy over tenderloins.