Honey Mustard Boneless Gourmet Smoked Ham
You’ll love how easy it is to cook with our award-winning Dewig Meats Boneless Gourmet Smoked Ham. We have everything you need, including the Simply Supreme Honey Mustard glaze to make your ham a success! We love it because it is fast and foolproof. Boneless hams weigh around 10 pounds, and will feed 15-20 people with plenty of leftovers.
Special thanks to Marybeth Feutz, My Fearless Kitchen, for help with this recipe.
If you want a smaller ham, our Honey Mustard Half Boneless Gourmet Smoked Ham is the perfect size (feeds 7-10 people). If you need a larger ham, try our Honey Mustard Semi-Boneless Smoked Ham (feeds 25 people), or our Honey Mustard Bone-In Smoked Ham (feeds 25 people).
- 8-10 pound Boneless Gourmet Smoked Ham
- ½ cup Simply Supreme Honey Mustard, divided
- Optional: additional Simply Supreme Honey Mustard
- Place ham in a 9x13 baking pan, lined with aluminum foil.
- Brush ¼ cup of Simply Supreme Honey Mustard over the top of the ham.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove ham from oven and brush another ¼ cup of Simply Supreme Honey Mustard over the top of the ham. Insert meat thermometer into the center of the ham, and lightly cover ham with aluminum foil. (Place toothpicks in the ham to hold the aluminum foil off the top of the ham, or it will stick.)
- Return ham to oven, and continue baking at 350 degrees until ham reaches 160 degrees in the center. (approximately 3-3.5 hours total cooking time)
- Remove ham from oven and let rest, loosely tented under aluminum foil, for 5-10 minutes before carving.
- The Dewig's REALLY like Honey Mustard, we suggest, spreading more Simply Supreme Honey Mustard on each ham slice while carving. We typically use an entire bottle of honey mustard on one ham.
- Our boneless hams are shaped like a football and can make very large slices. For smaller slices, cut the ham in half lengthwise. Lay the cut side down on a cutting board and slice to desired thickness.