If you are looking for an easy holiday meal for just a few people, a Dewig Meats Half Boneless Gourmet Smoked Ham is exactly what you need! Add our Simply Supreme Honey Mustard as a glaze, and you’ve got a foolproof main course that your entire family will enjoy. Half boneless hams weigh about 4-5 pounds and will feed 7-10 people with plenty of leftovers.
Special thanks to Marybeth Feutz, My Fearless Kitchen, for help with this recipe.
If you need a larger ham, try one of these:
- Honey Mustard Boneless Gourmet Smoked Ham (feeds 15-20 people)
- Honey Mustard Semi-Boneless Smoked Ham (feeds 25 people)
- Honey Mustard Bone-In Smoked Ham (feeds 25 people).
- 4-5 pound Half Boneless Gourmet Smoked Ham
- 1/2 cup Simply Supreme Honey Mustard, divided
- Optional: additional Simply Supreme Honey Mustard
- Line a 9x13 baking pan with aluminum foil. Unwrap ham and place, flat side down, in baking pan.
- Brush 1/4 cup of Simply Supreme Honey Mustard over the top of the ham.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove ham from oven and brush another 1/4 cup of Simply Supreme Honey Mustard over the top of the ham. Lightly cover ham with aluminum foil. (Place toothpicks in the ham to hold the aluminum foil off the top of the ham, or it will stick.)
- Return ham to oven, and continue baking at 350 degrees until ham reaches 160 degrees in the center. (approximately 1.5-2 hours total cooking time)
- Remove ham from oven and let rest, loosely tented under aluminum foil, for 5-10 minutes before carving.
- If desired, spread more Simply Supreme Honey Mustard over top of the ham before, during, or after carving.
- When preparing to carve, lay the ham flat side down on a cutting board. Cut the ham in half lengthwise. Lay the new cut surface flat on the cutting board and slice as desired.