This dish is comfort food with a kick. This recipe is simple to make, and full of Cajun flavor!
This recipe for Meat Lover’s Slow Cooker Jambalaya couldn’t be any easier. Simply pour ingredients into your slow cooker, turn it on, and a few hours later dinner is served!
Thanks to AllRecipes for the original version of this recipe.
- 1½ pounds Miller's Poultry Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1" cubes
- 1½ pounds Dewig Meats Kielbassa, sliced
- 2 slices Dewig Meats Not So Center Smoked Ham, cut up into cubes
- 2 - 15 ounce cans tomato sauce (can be substituted with diced tomatoes)
- 2 cups Coloma Frozen Foods Diced Onions
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound frozen cooked shrimp without tails
- In slow cooker mix chicken, sausage, ham, tomato sauce, onions, bell pepper, celery, chicken broth, oregano, parsley, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, and thyme.
- Cook on high for 3½ hours.
- Add in shrimp.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Let Meat Lover's Slow Cooker Jambalaya cool for 10 minutes prior to serving.
- This recipe is on the verge of being hot. To calm down the heat exchange Dewig Meats Kielbassa for Dewig Meats Smoked Sausage, and cut down on cayenne pepper and Cajun seasoning.