Love apple pie but hate the hassle of making one from scratch? Try this recipe for delicious, quick, and easy mini Apple Pie Bites that are ready in less than 30 minutes!
Thanks to Karen Dewig for this recipe!
- 1.5 lb bag Coloma Frozen Foods Spice & Sliced Apples
- cinnamon toast seasoning
- won ton wrappers
- non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put apples into microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for approximately 2 minutes.
- Chop the large apples into smaller pieces.
- Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the won ton wraps into mini muffin pans.
- Press wrap down to form a small bowl leaving the edges of the wrap out.
- Place a spoon full of apples into each won ton wrapper.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon toast seasoning.
- Push edges of the wrap in toward the apples.
- Place in oven and bake for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and serve.