This recipe for Mango and Honey Smoothies tastes good, and is good for you! What more could you want in a recipe? This smoothie is ready in only 5 minutes and is full of sweet honey and mango flavors.
Special thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 3 cups Coloma Frozen Foods Mangoes, frozen
- 1½ teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2½ cups whole milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Mix all ingredients together in blender until smooth.
- Any type of milk can be used.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware container. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.
- Mix up your frozen fruit variety. Visit Dewig Meats in Haubstadt, IN and see the extensive line of Coloma Frozen Foods frozen fruit.