Who can resist Oreos? Especially Oreos for breakfast! This recipe for Oreo Cookie Smoothies is a healthy way to have cookies for breakfast. What could be better than that?
Thanks to Darla (Dewig) Kiesel for this recipe.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 5 Tablespoons Oreo pudding/Jello
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology powder
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until desired thickness.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
- Make smoothies ahead of time and store in Ziploc bag or Tupperware. Smoothies will stay good in freezer up to 1 month.